Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mania!

I'm not much of a sports fan, but living in California, it's kind of hard not to get wrapped up in Laker Mania. Every day this week, and the weeks leading up to today, the NBA Championship's notorious rivalry has been on the news, the net, and every media outlet.

You couldn't ignore the Celtics vs. Lakers, Game 7 frenzy. Believe me, I tried.  Just kidding... a little.  Of course, you had to tune in, it was sure to be a great showdown.

So there I was tonight, for the start of Game 7...  at the mall. I didn't do it on purpose... it just happened!  I ran in for a quick item and then I saw several,"Sale" signs... and, well... I became wrapped up in shopping mania. Now, that's my kind of mania! I did say I wasn't a sports fan. LOL.

My joy moment today was catching the fantastic highlights of Game 7 "after" getting a couple of fantastic summer outfits... on sale!  

I call that a win-win situation. :-)

Check out my other trips to the mall...  
-"Make-up!"

-"Shoe Mania"

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl
http://huntforhappy.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

GodsFavDiva said...

I LOVE that you have your priorities in order! We can always catch up on any game, played anywhere around the world with highlights that seem to be accessible via TV or the 'Net 24/7 -- but when a sale is gone, it's gone!

Great entry!

MS. GIRL said...

Thanks and well said! Spoken like a true shopper. LOL.