Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Laugh and the World Laughs with You

As you know, I'm always on the "Hunt for Happy"... Hence the blog address, LOL.

Came across a video segment on CNN.com about "Laughter Yoga." Laughter Yoga?!  I thought, "That sounds funny"...  and it was.

Laughter Yoga consists of a bunch of people who get together just to laugh, whether they have something to laugh about or not.  End result... you guessed it... that happy feeling.

I know they say laughter is the best medicine, but I thought, "Don't you need a reason?" Turns out, not really. Check it out!  Click on the following link.


I have to admit, watching a bunch of people laughing out loud, for no reason, was actually pretty funny.  Finding out they were 5,000 of these laughter clubs in 50 countries...  tickled my funny bone (Ha!) and piqued my interest.

The story featured a Laughter Yoga group right here in Cali...  and it's located at the beach. Hmm, two things I like to do... laugh and hang at the beach. Perhaps, I will partake in a chuckle or two :-)

My joy moment today, was coming across this interesting story, getting a giggle, and a new idea for my Happy Hunt.

I'm not usually laughing during a regular yoga class... although, the "downward facing dog" position is pretty funny, LOL.

I think I might like this type of yoga. We'll see!

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl
http://huntforhappy.blogspot.com/

No comments: