Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday Slumber

Stayed up late on Friday night... up until 4am!  Wish I could say I was doing something fab and exciting, but alas, I was just hanging at the pad. I'm such a nocturnal bird.

Of course, I then ended up sleeping in pretty late today. Domino effect. Half the day was gone.

Part of me just wanted to veg-out on the couch the rest of the day. The other part of me wanted to salvage what was left of my Saturday and get some things done. Let me tell you, the first part was almost a sure winner... that couch was calling my name!

I finally got it together by late afternoon and played a mean game of catch-up on fun stuff (not!), like laundry and household duties. Then left the house by early evening, just in time to catch a little bit of sunshine and run a few errands, too. You better believe I was on that couch after all of that, LOL.

Yet, I felt good, afterwards. Tired! But good.

My joy moment today was turning around my slacker Saturday, kicking it into overdrive and making it a somewhat productive day.

Now I need a nap!  LOL. Here we go again!  :-)

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl
http://huntforhappy.blogspot.com/

No comments: