Monday, May 10, 2010

Shoe Mania

"Let's go shoe shopping."  Words every women likes to hear.  It's right up there with, "Have you lost weight?" and "Don't cook, let's go out to dinner."

Today a friend of mine suggested we go shoe shopping at a couple of her favorite stores.  I happily obliged.  Off we went, my friend, her daughter and I, on a shoe shopping adventure.

She took us to one of those big, outlet stores where the entire place is filled with row, after row, after row of shoes.  It's a beautiful thing and always makes me a little giddy at the sight of it.  Dressy shoes, casual shoes, sandals, flip flops, boots, high heels, low heels, wedges, platforms... a fiesta of footwear!  Okay, little carried away, but you get my point.

The three of us spent hours (several!) in the stores looking and trying on countless shoes. Even her little girl was caught up in the action, and she's only seven!  What can I say, it's in a women's DNA.

It was exhausting and exhilarating all at the same time. LOL.   And did I mention they had handbags, too?  How much can a girl take?!

My joy moment today was shoe shopping with a friend and finding fab footwear.

Now all I need is a good foot masseuse. :-)

Stay tuned :-)

2 comments:

GodsFavDiva said...

There's nothing like a great day with friends AND shoes! That's a total win-win!

And passing the thrill of discovery onto the next generation is a wonderful gift! You go, Ms. Girl!

GodsFavDiva

MS. GIRL said...

Great point! Thanks for the comment, GodsFavDiva!