Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"They like me, they really like me"


Received some great news today. I will be starting an interesting new gig soon. YAY!  I'm excited.

I had a really good interview, so I had an inkling it would work out, but you never know until you get "the call."

The call that says, "We like you. We need you. We want you." Aww, I like you guys, too. LOL.

You might be wondering, what does Ms. Girl do for a living?

A few hints:

-The result of what I do is usually a staple in every home.

The product is always available and can be addicting.

-California's a popular place for it.

What's your guess???

My joy moment today was being offered (and accepting!) what sounds like a fab new gig.

Details to come, blog peeps. :-)

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl
http://huntforhappy.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ms. Girl. I wish you much success :)

My Guess-- You work in Television

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ms. Girl! I had no doubt that they would like you. We all like you and your daily blogs. Keep up the great writing. Your blogs brighten my day.

MS. GIRL said...

Anonymous friend, #1- Thank you!! BTW, you guessed right!

MS. GIRL said...

Anonymous friend, #2 Thanks very much!! So nice to hear you're enjoying my blog. :-)