Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Pick-Me-Up

Isn't it funny, how one small thing can turnaround your day?

Run of the mill Friday... I was looking forward to the weekend, when I received a call out of the blue about a possible, cool opportunity.

All of sudden, I came out of my Friday fog and got a little giddy thinking about, "what ifs" and possible scenarios.

BTW, I was given very little information and it's a slim chance that things will pan out... but I'm keeping the faith and the fingers crossed!  Anything is better than the Friday fog, LOL.

My joy moment today was a mid-day phone call that led to a perkier afternoon. Details to come... hopefully :-)

Hope you had a pleasant day, and a great weekend is on the way.

Stay tuned : -)

Ms. Girl
http://huntforhappy.blogspot.com/

No comments: