Saturday, June 19, 2010

Book Lover

While out and about with a friend today, we had to make a stop at a Barnes and Noble, in search of a particular book she needed. I was more than happy to oblige. I don't get an opportunity to read as often as I'd like, so I was looking forward to the trip and picking up a good book. 

I love bookstores. Whenever I step inside, I always get an adrenalin rush looking at all the wonderful selections.  All of a sudden, I'm like a kid in a candy store.  I want them all and don't know where to begin.

Am I looking for a little mystery?  Do I want a little romance?  Do I want some adventure?  Hmmm, it almost sounds like a date.  LOL. It is, sort of. Because, during the time I'm reading the book, we will hopefully, have an intriguing, exciting and insightful relationship. Yes, I expect a lot from my book-dates. :-)

I love books. The great ones take your mind on a wonderful journey, at the end, leaving you with a little something special to remember them by.

My joy moment today was strolling up and down the aisles of the bookstore, perusing the various selections and later purchasing a couple that I can't wait to begin reading.

Bookworms unite!  LOL.

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl
http://huntforhappy.blogspot.com/

No comments: