Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy Day

Father's day.  A wonderful occasion to celebrate dads. Today I spent time remembering two of my fav fathers, my dad and my granddad.  May they rest in peace.

Although, the holiday makes me sad because I miss them both, my joy moment today was reflecting on all the great times I shared with each of them. I'm thankful for the wonderful memories.

Gone but not forgotten, JC and RW. Cheers to my angels above.

And a Happy Father's Day to all the great dads!

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl
http://huntforhappy.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Jodene said...

Ah hun, I had the same kinda day!
I ended up wearing all my dad's clothes and finally sorting out some of the stuff we couldn't bring ourselves to get rid of. It was a great way to remember him and I got some cool things to wear too ... thanks dad!!

Chat to you soon hun!

MS. GIRL said...

What a great idea! Sounds like a nice way to remember our loved ones. Thanks for sharing :-)