Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday Brunch

Brunch. One of my favorite parts of a Sunday afternoon. I don't do it every Sunday, although, I very well could, LOL.

Fancy restaurant... charming cafe... cute diner... atmosphere is always nice, but it's really all about good food and great company.

Whether socializing with the girls, spending time with the fam or cozying up with that special someone, it's a lovely (and delicious!) way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Mimosa's don't hurt either, LOL.

My joy moment today was having Sunday brunch with a fab friend. Good food. Good company. Good times.

Let's do it again!  Say... Sunday?  Pencil me in.

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl
http://huntforhappy.blogspot.com/

ALSO CHECK OUT:
House Of Blues Gospel Brunch

2 comments:

Jodene said...

Ah, this was a great introduction to your blog. I just love Sunday brunches and for the exact same reason as you. I did that too ... went to go grab a little something with my special friend and we even commented that it's different on a Sunday!

Totally agree ... same time next week ;-)

MS. GIRL said...

Thanks, Jodene! So true, it is different on Sunday... even more delicious, LOL. Thanks for the comment. Cheers!