Monday, June 28, 2010

Things that make me flash my pearly whites

Happy Monday!

Wanted to start off the day on a positive note. Thought of a few things that always make me smile...

Baby's laughter

Good music

A sunny day / soaking up some sunshine

Little kids playing

Catching up with an old friend

A good hair day

My grandmother's laugh

A delicious meal

The beach

Sand between my toes

Puppies

Girl talk

Hanging with my friends

Heartwarming or inspiring news stories

Doing a good deed

My mom poking fun at me

Fun surprises

Chocolate

Hugs

Reunions

Relaxing pedicure/ foot massage

Watching my friend who (admittedly) can't dance, try to find his rhythm

A great movie

An old couple in love, holding hands

Ice cream

Spur of the moment adventure

Making someone laugh

Good sleep

Counting my blessings

My joy moment today was taking a few moments to reflect on the little things that bring me joy.

What makes you smile or brightens your day?  Do tell.

Inquiring (nosey) minds want to know, LOL.

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl
http://huntforhappy.blogspot.com/

No comments: