Friday, June 18, 2010

To-Do... and Do... and Do


To-Do lists. I don't know about you guys and gals but I always seem to have an ever-growing To-Do list.

I'll check-off one item and two more things will come up that need to be added. It's never ending. Will there will ever be a time when the lists will be completely done?  Probably, when pigs fly. Unfortunately, they're not that organized yet. 

I guess, if we didn't have all this stuff to accomplish, we'd have nothing to do but hang out at the beach all day, and who wants that?  FYI... my hand is raised. In the meantime, I try to be productive and continue to whittle away! 

My joy moment today was kicking procrastination to the curb and checking 5 whole things off my list... Yeah, baby!  I have to admit it always feels good.   

Maybe there will be a beach day in the near future.

Gotta add that to the list! 

Stay tuned :-)


No comments: