Sunday, June 6, 2010

Simple Sundays

I attended a nice service at church today. Gave thanks for my life and the people I'm blessed to have in it. I'm grateful for His mercy and His grace.

Chatted it up on the phone with my 83-year-old grandmother. I love our conversations. She's a news junkie and always manages to surprise me with some interesting tidbits I haven't heard.

Then I enjoyed watching a few movies and "chill-laxing"on the couch. Got up to eat and snack, then repeated it all over again from the beginning, LOL.

I love low-key Sundays. They help me to get prepped and re-charged for the week ahead. No big plans are needed, easy-going works just fine for me.

My joy moment today was enjoying a simple and quiet Sunday afternoon.

Bring it on, crazy Monday!  I'm ready for ya. :-)

Stay tuned :-)

No comments: