Sunday, June 27, 2010

Discovery Zone


Today I found a great little park near my house that will be my new retreat spot. Any place near the water brings me tranquility, so this was a nice find and a pleasant way to spend a Sunday afternoon.  Here are a few pics of my new discovery.







Sunny day. Cool breeze. A good time.

This little discovery was my joy moment for today... and probably, many more days to come.

Hope you had a good one, friends.

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl
http://huntforhappy.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to be able to walk out of my house and have a lake that close by. I could just sit by the water and relax all day long. I know i will not find it here in the desert. So Ms. Girl think of me when you are sitting by the water, and send your cool breezes our way. Thank you from, living in the desert of Las Vegas, NV.

MS. GIRL said...

Hello, Desert Friend!

Sending greetings and cool breezes your way!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing.

Ms. Girl :-)