Thursday, June 17, 2010

Laugh it up, Baby

There's nothing like a baby's laughter to put you in a good mood.

Someone sent me this YouTube video of a toddler laughing so much he has to lay down. So funny! It makes me laugh every time I watch it. The baby's name is Ethan, and for some reason, the ripping of paper cracks him up. Check it out! FYI, he bumps his head at first, but he keeps right on laughing.



I couldn't believe how many videos of chuckling babies are posted on YouTube. Although, I do understand the appeal. Too cute!    

Their laughter is infectious... and watching a few of these adorable videos gave me several, laugh-out-loud, joy moments today.

Click on the following link for more giggles.
"Laughing Babies"

Enjoy!
Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl
http://huntforhappy.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Jodene said...

Oh that is too very cute! Hehehe ... I needed a good laugh today, thanks hun ;-)