Thursday, May 13, 2010

"The View"- TV Show!

Today I went to a taping of the ABC daytime show, "The View."  So much fun!

A contact of mine was able to get me two tickets, so I took a good friend who is a big fan of the show.

My contact gave us the star treatment and our pick of choice seats in the studio.

It was a great show with appearances by Marcia Cross from "Desperate Housewives" and acting veteran, Vanessa Redgrave. Later, we were able to take a picture with Sherri Shephard, one of the hosts, and the executive producer of the show, Bill Geddie.

My joy moment today was attending a taping of "The View" with my good friend and fellow fan of the show. She really enjoyed it and I was happy to share the experience with her.

Stay tuned :-)

2 comments:

GodsFavDiva said...

Ms. Girl,

Your NYC trip has been filled with tons of joy moments and now one of the ultimate experiences--a choice seat at "The View" and pics with celebs!

One of my daily joy moments is reading about your joy moments!
Rock on!
S; )

Anonymous said...

HELLO MS. GIRL,

Just wanted to say thank you for being you. You are so sweet, joyful, and loving -- such an inspiration to everyone you meet!
Cheryl