Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Friendly Skies

Today is departure day. Destination, NYC.  But first, I had to get through the LAX airport. Not an easy feat today.  To the surprise of many, the security check-point line was pretty long... extremely.  The end of the line was outside the building!  And down the block!  It wound it's way all the way through the airport, then continued again upstairs on another line that finally led to the security gate. It was like a amusement park line, without any of the amusement. 
But after that, it's been pretty smooth sailing.  We had swift boarding and the flight left on time.  It’s a pretty empty jetliner, too.  I have an entire row all to myself.  Yeah, baby!  And, we’re scheduled to get in earlier than originally planned... by about 45 minutes!  Guess, they’re really sorry about earlier. 
Almost makes up for the baggage fees. Almost. LOL. 
Friendly flight attendants, clear skies and a smooth flight.  Gotta love it. 
My joy moment today (so far) is my flight headed to NY.   

Looking forward to a soft landing and a big hug from my adorable goddaughter.  
Can’t wait. 
Stay tuned :-) 

No comments: