Thursday, May 6, 2010

Child's Play

I'm enjoying visiting and spending time with my six-year-old, goddaughter. I hate to brag but the kid is talented and quite the entertainer. Her mother and I laughed hysterically as she did spot-on imitations of several family members, including me!

She's also very smart, loves to read and is an amazing speller.  As I discovered, when I threw several advanced words at her and she swiftly spelled each one... without batting an eye.  I'm so proud!  

I also had a great time playing "patty cake", hand games with her.   My attempts to keep up with her and learn the sassier, updated versions of the old-school hand games, was pure comedy for the both of us.

My joy moment today was spending quality time with my lovely goddaughter and finding out new things about her.

She is pure joy!

Stay tuned :-)

No comments: