Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fun Wedding

Today was the big day.  I attended my dear friend's wedding.   It was beautiful... and fun.

From the start, everyone was in good spirits, as my friend, always the comedian, made fun gestures as he walked to the alter. Even during the exchange of vows, he had his bride and all the guests laughing.

Afterwards, while the wedding party were taking pictures, guests were served all the food and drink they could want. So much, that it barely left any room for the main course.  Those folks know how to throw a party!

Our seating was great, too.  We had a fun and friendly group at our table and we all bonded nicely. Good call, my groom friend.

Throughout the night, there was a nice selection of music and lots of laughs, watching my friend, the groom, attempt to dance or rather, find his rhythm. LOL.

Surprise of the night for me... I caught the bouquet!  First time!  It was hilarious.  Let's hope that "single gal" custom kicks in, LOL.  

My joy moment today was attending a lively wedding and sharing in the special day of my dear friend and his bride.  And catching the bouquet, too!   

A fun wedding, indeed. 

Stay tuned :-) 

No comments: