Saturday, May 22, 2010

Golden Girls at the Corral

What is it about buffets and seniors?  I think we all love a good buffet, but seriously, if I don't take my Mom and Gran to their favorite buffet place at least once during my visit, there will be trouble. LOL.

Their place of choice, Golden Corral. I can take them to other restaurants, with some arm twisting, but sooner or later we must hit Americas #1 buffet and grill.

Watching their routine is half the fun.  We barely get in the place before they're at the buffet line with plates in hand, scooping up their favorite dishes.  And don't let them see a new or special food selection laid out, you would think a news crew should be there.

They are on a mission and they are not alone.  Judging from the number of patrons coming in that place, Golden Corral is a big hit... and not just with seniors. Singles, groups and families are moseying up to the line, as well.

Gotta admit, the food is good and their made-from-scratch mash potatoes are delish.

My joy moment today was "getting my grub on" at Golden Corral. Just keeping my Golden Girls happy.  LOL.

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl
http://huntforhappy.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

GC EM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.