Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Southern Cooking

One benefit from living out of town is that when you go home to visit the fam, they love to cook for you.  And I try to make them as happy as possibly by indulging in it. LOL.

I woke up today to a nice breakfast prepared by my mom.  Yum. The night before, my mom and grandmother prepared a big dinner for me. Southern delicacies like ribs, collard greens, pinto beans, cornbread and much more. Delish. If lovin' them is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

For dessert, banana pudding. I think this may be a plot to get me to move back. They know my weakness.  And where's my luggage?!   Just kidding.   Found it... in the shed.  Hmmm.  :-)

My joy moment today was enjoying southern home cooking made by my two favorite ladies.

God Bless the Cooks!

Stay tuned :-)

No comments: