Monday, May 3, 2010

Perfect Alignment... We're getting there.

I love it when a plan comes together. I've been trying to put an itinerary together for my upcoming trip.  It's been 2-3 years since I've been to New York and I'm looking forward to seeing many of my fam and friends and getting in a few events, too.

My goal was to plan a schedule that allowed me to do it all, but it's been a little tricky with schedules, dates, etc.  But all of sudden, it seems like it's starting to come together.

I had a couple of special events I hoped to attend, and today, I received information that it may happen. Mum's the word for now, details to come.

I'm also getting wonderful emails from friends and family who are looking forward to connecting... and  have flexible schedules!  Seems like their available dates will intersect nicely.  Crossing fingers!

My joy moment today was my excitement that my trip plans are starting to pan out.  It's hard to get everything in when you're visiting, but Ms. Girl is making a valiant effort.  LOL.

It's a pretty packed schedule but I'm looking forward to all of it.
Details to come!  :-)

Stay tuned :-)

No comments: