Friday, May 21, 2010

Good Times!

My time with my two, fav gals has been fun.  We've been making the most of my short visit:

-Movie time with Mom and Gran... They rarely go, so it's something we enjoy doing together when I'm in town.  

-Introducing Coldstone's Ice Cream to my 84-year-old grandmother... A treat in more ways than one. 

-Manicure/pedicure for my senior gals... No matter what age, girls like to get primped.  My senior gals love bragging to fellow customers they're being spoiled... and I love doing it.

-Good food and sweet treats ... Mandatory.  'Nuff said!  :-)

We've enjoyed lots of laughs, hilarious picture taking, and cherished quality time.

My joy moment today was appreciating each moment and realizing how lucky I am to spend it with them. 

Good times, indeed!

Stay tuned :-)  

No comments: