Friday, May 14, 2010

Rockin' Reunion

Tonight an old friend and I got together for dinner for the first time... in 15 years!  He was one of my fav buds and I was so happy that we re-connected. Oddly enough, I have to give Facebook the credit.   Not that they need any publicity, but I have to give them a high-five for this reunion.

My friend and I met in college.  Our personalities clicked right away and we became instant friends.  The friendship continued long after graduation, but we eventually fell out of contact after I moved away.

He was one of the funniest people I knew... and still is!  He had me laughing so hard I could hardly breathe.  We were both very happy to see each other again... and it showed.  Our non-stop talking and laughing got pretty lively and loud. Thank goodness for noisy restaurants. LOL.

After about 4 hours, we left to attend an event at our alma mater... the place where it all started... and continued our reunion party with more food, desserts and dancing!  

My friend lives in New York with his family and I live in California near my sassy friends, but our reunion tonight put our friendship back on track. Three thousand miles apart or not, we're staying connected, this time!

My joy moment today was seeing my very dear friend after 15 years. We had the best time hanging out tonight and we're looking forward to more fun times ahead.

Stay tuned :-)

No comments: