Monday, May 24, 2010

Homebody

Back home.  I had a great time during my recent visit with friends and family.

Although, I'm a little jet-lagged, it's good to be home. It's time to get back to my old routines, back to my work projects and back in my own bed.

Something about the familiar always brings me comfort. Don't get me wrong, Ms. Girl loves to travel and loves a good time.  But after playtime is over, it's nice to be in the comfort of your own home.

I'm sure in a few months, I'll be itching to get away again or ready for the next adventure.  But for now, I'm going to relish being a homebody for awhile.  Never thought I'd say that, LOL.

My joy moment today is my anticipation of curling up in my bed and catching up on some much needed zzz's... and repeating that over and over again. :-)

There's no place like home.  You said it, Dorothy!

Stay tuned :-)

No comments: