Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mommy Day!

Thank goodness for mothers.
Today I was surrounded by many of my beautiful mommy friends and their families. It was a treat to share in the day's celebration with them.  

Although, I wasn't with my mother and grandmother today, I was blessed to be able to call them and send them my love and appreciation over the phone.  

Mothers are special people. They are the ones we cry for as babies to feel safe, the ones we call first when we have big news, the ones we look for in the stands or during those special moments in our lives. They're usually are biggest cheerleaders... whether we've given them something to cheer about or not. :-)

My joy moment today was the celebration of Mother's day.  I'm not a mother yet but I feel fortunate to have generations of friends and family, that give me stellar examples of supportive and loving mothers.  

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms!

Stay tuned :-)

No comments: