Sunday, May 23, 2010

Feet on Solid Ground

Departure day. Rainy morning led to a somewhat bumpy plane ride. It made being stuck in a sardine can, all the more fun. Thankfully, it leveled off, and I could return to my infant-size bag of peanuts and shot glass of ginger ale.  

Other than the fact that I can never really get comfortable, I'm a pretty good flyer. The only thing that makes me a little jumpy is the takeoff... and turbulence.  I can deal with a little bit of shakiness, but when the plastic sippy cup starts hopping, I get nervous.  So, it didn't help that the grown man sitting next to me started shrieking. Yes, I am serious. Pretty funny... now.  Before, not so much. LOL.

My joy moment today was a safe landing and the exiting of the sardine can.  I was so happy to have my feet back on solid ground.

Would've done a little dance if it wasn't for a leg cramp. :-)

Stay tuned :-)

No comments: