Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Shoe Mania Pt. 2

I am not a shoe-a-holic. I promise. But there I was again today, shopping for shoes.

Actually, I was helping out my friend.  During our first excursion yesterday, she didn't find the particular pair of shoes she needed.  I went with her again today to help her look, because friends don't let friends shoe-shop alone.  That's just wrong.

We stopped by a new store that had great shoes, great prices and a 20% discount sale.  We hit the jackpot, right?!  Guess who found a pair... me.  Guess who didn't... her.   Not good.  This was getting ugly.

For some reason, my friend wasn't having any luck.  I must have selected a dozen shoes for her to try but for one reason or another, none of them worked.  Did I mention, she's picky?  LOL. But I stayed positive, we will find the perfect pair!  I hoped.  So we kept searching.  We stopped at shoe stores, clothing stores, department stores... any store with shoes that didn't belong to a human foot.

This was turning into a shoe marathon. But don't they at least throw you a bottle of water during a marathon?!  Not on this route. This was shoe mania!

Finally, at about the 6th store, I suggested a pair that she liked and worked for her particular need.

Oh!  Happy!  Day!   I would have done the happy dance but my feet were numb.

My joy moment today was helping my friend find the perfect pair of shoes.

I was glad to help.... And she better wear those babies every day until the end of summer. LOL.

Just kidding, my friend!

Stay tuned :-)

No comments: