Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Music from the '70's

Today I came across a great, internet radio website.  I'm not sure how other radio sites work but on this one, I just typed in the kind of music I wanted to hear and I was instantly given a list of songs from that genre.

It was great!  I put in a search for 70's music and it pulled up a list of favorite oldies that I haven't heard in years... Al green, James Taylor, Chicago, Bee Gees, Abba, The O'Jays... the list went on an on.

I listened to endless 70's songs, back to back.  And you can do it for any era or any type of music... and the service is free.

I don't use this blog for promotions but I think after all my giddiness about it, I should at least share the name of the site. So if you're interested, it's called Pandora Radio.They advertise themselves as a personalized radio and internet service. Such a great idea.  I'm already a fan. I had my own mini concert today, as I sang along to some of my favorite old songs and took a trip down memory lane.

My joy moment today was discovering this great music website and taking a trip back to the 70's.

Pretty groovy!

Stay tuned :-)

No comments: