Friday, March 26, 2010

It's Finally Friday!

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you were always off a day?  To clarify, every day this week I would wake up and think it was a day later than it really was. 
I woke up Wednesday morning and thought it was Thursday. Geez!  Then I woke up Thursday morning and thought it was Friday. Heavy, heavy sigh!  
Just in case you were wondering, there was no alcohol consumption the night before, LOL.  I think my fuzzy morning memory had more to do with the fact that I was sleep deprived due to a busy week.  Plus, I’m a nocturnal person and tend to stay up waaay too late and always regret it in the morning. 
I think my subconscious mind was hoping (praying and pleading) the week was flying by. Not the case. 
So when I woke up this morning and it really was Friday... I was very happy!
Normally, in the mornings I’m quiet, moving slowly, and a tad grumpy. 
This morning, I was upbeat, with a pep in my step and feeling good.
My joy moment today was the realization that the weekend was finally here!... And sleep time was near. :-)
TGIF... big time!  Have a good one, everyone!
Stay tuned :-) 

No comments: