Monday, March 1, 2010

Oh, The Possibilities!

Today a friend of mine called and said he would give my book synopsis to an industry friend of his, that deals with films. I was elated. In Hollywood, many times it's about who you know.

Although, it's not a guarantee that my friend's contact will even read it or that anything will happen at all, there's still a possibility.

It's possible the manager could read it and love it and become insanely driven to turn it into a movie.  It's possible he could give it to a famous director, actor or screenwriter who becomes enamored with my story and characters and demands they're part of the project.

It's also possible he could say, "thanks but no thanks" or "get this crap off my desk"... but this girl dares to dream!  It was my joy moment for today.

Oh, the possibilities!   I'll keep you posted.

Stay tuned :-)

No comments: