Monday, March 29, 2010

Planning to Party

In just a few days it will be April. One of my favorite times of year.  My birthday month.

Each year I do something different on my special day, with a group of my friends.  I've had birthday dinners, a mystery dinner party, comedy club parties, day spa getaways... One year, I had mini celebrations throughout the entire month.  Ms. girl loves birthdays.

My friends also look forward to my birthday celebrations and wonder what I will plan next.  It makes me feel good that they enjoy the day as much as I do. That's where all the planning comes in, to find something fun and different that everyone will enjoy.

I still haven't decided what to do this year.  Given the crazy economy, I'm trying to find something creative yet cost conscious... thank goodness for the world wide web!  I'm googling like a crazy person but planning and researching is all part of the fun.

Thinking about my upcoming birthday and looking for fun ways to celebrate, was my joy moment today.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it all pans out.

Stay tuned. :-)



No comments: