Monday, March 8, 2010

Cha Cha Cha!

Feeling good. I have a Monday class at the gym that I actually love.  It's called Latin Impact.  The class attendees perform numerous meringue and salsa moves, individually, to great latin music. It's so much fun!  If it wasn't for all my sweating, I wouldn't believe I was really working out.

The teacher of the class is hilarious. He loves to watch himself in the mirror.  It cracks me up the way he preens in the wall mirror while shouting at us to "be sexy!"  We all have a great time in his class. At times, I find myself laughing out loud, that is ofcourse, after I've caught my breath.

My joy moment today was attending a cardio class that is fun and gives me a great workout.

I'm actually beginning to love Mondays!  Sorry, didn't mean to get carried away.

Adios amigos!

Stay tuned :-)

No comments: