Monday, March 15, 2010

"And I Quote..."

I like to share inspiring quotes that I come across with my friends and family.  I also find them motivating and seek a unique one, daily.  Oddly enough, most of the of the good ones are from unknown authors.

Each day I post a different quote on my Facebook account.  I get comments on them from time to time... more if it's a really good one but other than that, I didn't think anyone besides me was enjoying them. I found out recently that's not the case.

A few people have expressed to me how much they enjoy getting the quotes.  At least two have said it has spurred them to take action on a particular situation that needed addressing.  I heard from yet another person today.

A simple sentence helped make a difference.  It was nice to hear that I had small part in that.

We never know when someone needs a hand, needs someone to lend an ear or just needs words of encouragement.... even if they are not your own.

My joy moment today was learning that the inspiring quotes I share are inspiring and helpful to many.

"Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves."
                                         --James Matthew Barrie

Stay tuned :-)


No comments: