Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lucky Duck


Ever have one of those days where you get lucky breaks?

Like when you catch a series of green traffic lights and you're able to get to your destination on time. Or when you go into a store and find the last available item that you were looking for.

Today I had one of those days. I had a lot of mundane errands to run, and lengthy lines for each one. Check up for the car... Computer repair shop... Post office... Errands, errands and more errands.  

But for some reason, every customer service rep that I met was helpful and friendly, and made each task smoother and faster. At one location, I was the first one taken off a long line, although, I wasn't even the next one up. And, no, there wasn't any batting of the eyelashes involved... LOL.

At the computer repair store, I was told there weren't any available appointments until the middle of next week. Yet, somehow, to the surprise of the salesgirl, one slot just happened to open up at that very moment.  

Top it off, I was able to get choice parking spots (right out front!) at a couple of the destinations. Lucky day, indeed.

My joy moment today was getting a few lucky breaks that helped me get my errands done smoothly and efficiently.

Now if only some of that luck would rub off when I'm playing the Lotto, LOL.

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl
http://huntforhappy.blogspot.com/

No comments: