Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Time for a little rest and Stay-cation


I can't believe it. Summer is almost gone! That's just wrong, on so many levels. One of them being that I didn't do much this summer, LOL. It's been pretty low key. Plus, with these crazy times, we can't get too crazy with the funds.

But it's the very last weekend of the summer... a girl's gotta have a little fun! I decided it was time to go on a stay-cation, a popular term used these days, meaning a vacation close to home. You spend your time-off doing something fun at home or not too far away.  It's supposed to make you feel like you've gone on a vacation without spending all the Mula. Sounds good to me! I decided to go for it.

Destination? Either San Diego, Palm Springs or Santa Barbara. All of them, just a two-hour drive from La La Land. I'm already starting to getting excited, since I'm way over-due for a little rest and relaxation.

My bags are waiting... the ones under my eyes, that is. LOL!

My joy moment today was researching and planning my Labor day weekend stay-cation.

Details to come.

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: