Thursday, August 5, 2010

Guilty Pleasures


I have a guilty pleasure... it's the TV series, "Big Brother".  There I said it. They say admitting you have a problem is the first step, LOL

"Big Brother" is the reality game show, where 13 strangers live together in a house competing for half a million dollars.  The group of crazy thrill seekers must co-exist completely cut-off from the outside world, under constant camera surveillance, as they try to survive living together for three whole months.

That right there is a set-up for trouble.

Drama, scheming, meltdowns and mayhem are the norm as the strangers called "house-guests" try to avoid weekly evictions to be the last person standing in the house.

I couldn't do it... but it's oh, so fun to watch!

It's never a dull moment, watching the crazy antics of the participants... with bits of romance and revenge thrown in for good measure.  Those crazy kids, LOL.

CBS's "Big Brother" is now in it's 12 season. Nice to know I'm not alone in my addiction, LOL.

My joy moment today was watching one of my fav, crazy reality shows.  Don't we all have one?  Okay, maybe not. :-)

Guilty as charged!  But I love it.

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: