Monday, August 9, 2010

On A Thoughtful Note...


Always nice to get a kind word.

I received a handwritten note from a guest telling me how much they appreciated my help in guiding them through a project.  I've actually had the honor of receiving several, handwritten "thank you notes" in the last couple of weeks.

I have to confess, I didn't do much. I just try to put people at ease as I guide them through the development process. I just happen to love doing it.

I genuinely enjoy talking to people, hearing their stories and hopefully, assisting in something that could make a difference for those involved.  At the very least, I hope everyone has a good time and enjoys the experience.

The letters I recieved let me know I'm accomplishing my goal.

Feels good to learn you've made someone's day... even moreso, they took the time to make sure you know it.

It was my joy moment for today.

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: