Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Variety!


They say variety is the spice of life...

One of the roles of my job involves interviewing people on a variety of topics and issues.

During the course of a day, I can become engaged in phone discussions in at least 5 different areas, ranging from the simple to the obscure.  As you can guess, organization and focus is key, LOL.

Although, it can get pretty intense, because I have to make sure I'm constantly up to date and informed in the different areas, it's one of the parts of my job that I enjoy. It keeps things very interesting and my specialized research makes me a mini expert on several matters... emphasis on "mini", LOL.

My joy moment today was bouncing between 4 different stories, learning new things, meeting interesting people... and hopefully, leading to exciting stuff ahead.

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: