Friday, August 13, 2010

Freaky Friday

Friday the 13th!  Yowza!

Black cat ran across my path.  Flat tire.  Snagged and ripped my new blouse.  Spilled coffee on my boss's pants!  All the things you'd expect on Friday the 13th. Thankfully, none of that occurred! LOL.

Whenever the 13th falls on a Friday, superstitious or not, that date is noticed and noted by many.  A co-worker of mine warned me about the day, and it was only Tuesday.

Funny enough, there's actually a word for people who have a fear of Friday the 13th, Friggatriskaidekaphobia. Freaky word for a freaky day.

I usually try and ignore it and treat it like any other day... although, I'm not normally wearing a helmet, LOL!

And guess what?

No full moon.  No scary Jason dude chasing people.  No craziness... at least, nothing out of the ordinary :-)

So what's my joy moment for today?  Freaky Friday wasn't so freaky. It was uneventful, low-key, and normal. Just the way I like it!

Guess I can lose the helmet now. But what should I do with the shield? :-)

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny...