Sunday, August 29, 2010

MS. Emmy!


The Emmys!  TV's Biggest Night.

As someone who works behind-the-scenes and is also a genuine TV fan, the annual Emmy Awards is always a must see, for me.

Although, I haven't had the opportunity to attend the live event (yet), it's definitely on the bucket list. I would love to sit in the audience and see all the wonderful stars and talented behind-the-scenes crew that create many of the great (and my fav) shows and specials.

Always the TV junkie, as a kid I would dream of nabbing one of those golden-lady statutes and uttering those famous words, "I'd like to thank the Academy!"

A girl can (deliriously) dream, can't she? LOL.

In the meantime, I'll work on finding a way to walk the red carpet (in a hot dress!) and actually attend the live, awards ceremony (with a hot date!)

Maybe next year... fingers crossed. It will probably take me that long to find the dress and see if Clooney is available. :-)

For now, watching the TV telecast, rooting for my fav shows and hearing the writers, directors, and cast give inspiring, funny and wacky speeches will totally do.

The 62nd Prime-time Emmy Awards was my TV joy moment for today.

All three hours worth! LOL.

Stay tuned :-)

Ms.Girl

No comments: