Friday, August 6, 2010

Carpe Diem!


Carpe Diem!  Seize the day!  

And that's just what I tried to do.

Had a list, tackled it.  Pitched some interesting stories, favorable responses. Conducted interview upon interview, headway made. Emailed people like nobody's business, inbox (and conscious) is clear. Ended the day on high note.

Ms. Girl was on a mission.  Mission accomplished!

My joy moment today was my decision to take the day by storm, keep an upbeat attitude, and tackle all that was before me.

Day seized!   Ms. Girl - 1.  Day - Zero.  LOL.

Now where's my bed, LOL.

Hope you had a good one, friends!

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

2 comments:

Jodene said...

What a gorgeous day! Well done you!

I'm trying to write my first pitch for a magazine ever and I can't believe how great I am at procrastination ... so u've inspired me some!

Now you have a chilled out weekend. You deserve it ;-)

MS. GIRL said...

Nice to hear I helped inspire you. Best of luck with your magazine pitch!