Wednesday, August 25, 2010

That's the Attitude!


Attitude. Sometimes it's the difference between a good day and a not-so-good day.

Today was one of the crazy days. Several things were going topsy turvy, all of it out of my control. Unfortunately, that didn't make it any less stressful. Until... I had a little, light bulb moment.

Stressing over the issues wasn't changing anything.  And it certainly wasn't helping matters, my disposition being one of them.

It was time to put things in perspective. Stressing and obsessing was futile and a waste of time.  So I stopped. I let it go and forced myself to put optimism and positivity up to bat. You know what... it really helped. Letting go of the dead weight of worry, freed me up to be super-productive, creative and upbeat.

I won't know the outcome of the pressing issues for awhile, but that no longer mattered. More important, was that I didn't let the unknown take me down.  Deciding to remain positive and accept what I couldn't change, allowed me to concentrate on the things that I could.

My joy moment today was a simple attitude adjustment that helped to turn-around my day.

Leaving me with an attitude of gratitude... the best kind of 'tude to have!  :-)

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

No comments: