Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hey Leo!


Leo and I were together again... in my mind.

Went to see the movie, "Inception" starring my husband-to-be (again, in my mind), Leonardo DiCaprio. He's wonderful as usual and gets better looking with age.

Good movie... very original and an extremely creative plot. It involves so many unique details, you definitely have to pay attention. So, don't go wandering off for a popcorn refill because you may get lost. LOL.

Plus, you'll miss the fabulous acting and great wardrobe changes of the debonaire DiCaprio. Yes, I have a small crush, but I promise I'm not a stalker, just his unofficial (and unpaid) P.R. person. :-)

But seriously speaking, the movie has a great supporting cast, amazing effects and will have you discussing the unusual plot afterwards.

Glad I finally had a chance to see it... and reunite with my Leo. :-)

It was my little joy moment for today.

Stay tuned :-)

Ms. Girl

1 comment:

Jodene said...

Well you know how much I need a good smile and this is exactly what did it. I love the beautiful places that you are able to go in your mind ... yes, Leo is that beautiful. Lucky we don't have to fight over him because Ryan Reynolds is my hubby (to be forever in fantasy of course).

Im still to see the movie, but you've made me realise that I need to get my act together and go watch it!