Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Motivating Messages



Came across a great message today... of all places on Facebook.  LOL.  But it's a good one!  See below.


"Only GOD can turn a MESS into a MESSage, a TEST into a TESTimony, a TRIal into a TRIumph, a VICTim into a VICTory. GOD is GOOD... all the time!" 


Wonderful reminder that a negative can be turned into a positive through faith and perserverence.   


I love great quotes and sayings, (like the one pictured above). Whenever I come across inspiring messages like these, it prompts me to think of some of my other favorite quotes, sayings or verses... like, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" or "A set-back is a set-up for a comeback" or "Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere."  


Don't get me started, I can go all day... LOL.


My joy moment today was enjoying inspiring messages that help keep me centered, grounded and faithful.


Hope you enjoy them, as well! 


Stay tuned :-) 


Ms. Girl 



No comments: