Thursday, April 8, 2010

Super Salesperson

Tonight I was on a quest to find an outfit for my birthday party.  I didn't feel like going shopping after a long day at work, but "last minute Sally" knows she needs to get moving, time is running out.

I stopped at a nearby department store to shop and came across the most helpful salesperson. Her name was Abby. I could tell she was popular because customers making purchases spoke with her as if they were long-time friends.  Later, when she came over to assist me in the dressing room, she was very attentive, all while checking on her other customers.   As I was making my purchase, she even offered to look for an item I needed to complete my outfit... AND would leave an assortment of choices for me to come back and try the following day.  Now that is customer service at it's best!

It was easy to see that Abby loved her job and loved people.  I told her that the company she works for is lucky to have her because she makes each customer feel like a star.

Cheers to Abby for her amazing attitude and her wonderful assistance.   She helped make my evening, shopping hunt pleasant and productive.  It was my joy moment for today.

Stay tuned :-)

No comments: