Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Perfect Place

Fun evening tonight.  I went scouting again with a friend of mine in search of a great place to have my birthday party.  Last Friday, we checked out five different restaurant/lounges in Los Angeles.  We had fun taste testing and taking in different scenes but none of the locations had the whole package.

Tonight, after three more tries we found the perfect place.

A restaurant on Melrose avenue that is fun, hip, serves good food and has great tunes.   It was love at first sight.

Instead of the typical sit down dinner, I wanted a nice place with big comfy couches and chairs where my guests would be comfortable, could mingle easily, enjoy good food and have a great time. This popular place on Melrose avenue completely fit the bill.

My joy moment today was finding the perfect place to celebrate my birthday with my dear friends.


Now I can finally relax... just as soon as I find the perfect outfit. LOL.

The scouting continues.

Stay tuned :-) 

No comments: