Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ready to Roll

I'm ready  to roll.

I spent a lengthy amount of time this evening searching for an airline ticket on various travel sites.  Then I was on the phone with three different airlines, comparing fare rates.  Ms. Girl was on a mission!  For a minute there it looked like I wouldn't find a ticket that wasn't the price of a used car.

Finally, I found a (somewhat) reasonable ticket for my out of town trip in May. That's what I get for waiting to the last minute.  Lesson learned.

My joy moment today occurred during the last few minutes of this day, after a phone conversation with a pleasant airline agent who helped me find a ticket for my multi-leg trip.

I'm finally ready to roll!   Actually, I'm now ready for bed.  LOL.

Sweet dreams.

Stay tuned :-)

No comments: