Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hangin' Loose!

Instead of letting little things get to me or possibly ruin my day, I've made a conscious effort to try to shake things off and hang loose.

Can't find a particular item I need?  No problem, next time.

Traffic getting crazy... Take it easy.  Better safe than sorry.

Person becomes difficult... take a detour, don't even let them take you down that road. 

A project has endless problems... There's a reason for everything. Take a second look, find another way.

We all have our particular stressors in a 24-hour day.  Sometimes it's several little things, other times, it's one big thing that takes us down.

I'm learning that although I can't change the things that happen or the way people act, I can change the way I react to it all.  I choose the positive route. Getting irritated, annoyed, or to a boiling point, takes up too much energy and time... and it's unhealthy.   Life's too short.  Shake it off and keep it moving.  We have stuff to do and lots of life to live.

Don't let anyone (or anything) steal your joy... "And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior." Luke 1:47

My joy moment today was keeping a positive attitude and getting surprised, as I noticed it was rubbing off on others. Hangin' loose feels good.

Hang loose, my friends!

Stay tuned :-) 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ms. Girl,

I like your positive out look on life. Life is to short to allow any person, circumstance or things to interfere with your happiness. Keep up the positive attitude and let your light shine.

Africanbeauty

Anonymous said...

Look into Buddhism, you'd find some of your ideologies parallel.

Unknown said...

Good on you, keep it up!

MS. GIRL said...

Thanks everyone! I appreciate your wonderful comments.