Monday, April 12, 2010

A Happy Monday

Ah, Monday.  It's always a little hard to get started on this day.   Especially, it you're like me on the weekends. I sleep in way too long, then end up staying up way too late.

Yet, I managed to shake off my tiredness and make it a productive day. 

I accomplished many tasks at work, today.  Later, I went to the gym and took a cardio class and I got in some weight training, too. 

On the drive home, I enjoyed a nice phone conversation with a relative that helped make my long drive pass swiftly.  At dinner, I stuck to my diet and didn't cheat with any sweets, like I normally do... and secretly wanted to do. LOL.

It was a pretty good day, for a Monday.  Hopefully, it's all uphill from here.  

My joy moment today was enjoying a stress-free and productive Monday...  for a change. 

Change is good.  

Stay tuned. :-) 




No comments: