Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Brimming with Glee

I was brimming with birthday glee all day today.  Forgive me for bringing up my special day again but it's the day before and I've been getting many early birthday wishes.

I've received several Facebook birthday messages, early birthday gifts from family members and birthday shout-outs from friends.  

Some say as you get older birthdays become less important or you don't give them much fanfare.  I'm over 30 and I still get very excited about my big day. I hope the little kid in me continues to get giddy about birthdays until I'm a ripe old age. And even then, I hope I'm still able to make a big deal about it.  

Birthdays are special.  They signify I've made it another year.  That in itself is a reason to celebrate... and I'm thankful. 

I'm also grateful for my dear friends and loved one's who help make it a special day. 

Brimming with birthday glee... my cup runneth over.

It was my joy moment for today. 

Stay tuned :-) 

No comments: